The Legal Metrology Complaint Tracking System (LMCTS) enables the Labour Department of Tamil Nadu to enforce the Legal Metrology Act 2009, effectively in the State. LMCTS includes mobile-based and web-based applications which enable :
- Submission of Metrology-related Grievances (related to Weights and Measures, MRP, Packaged Commodity regulations, etc.) by Citizens through different platforms and delivery channels.
- Direct interaction between the Citizens and the Staff of the Department from anywhere, without personal contact.
- Resolution of such grievances on time by the Department.
- Online / SMS communication between registered mobile numbers of Citizens and the Department.
Submit a Complaint in just two steps:
- Take photographs of Commodity and Shop
- Submit through the Mobile App / Website
Send a detailed complaint to facilitate the Department to take necessary Corrective Actions / launch Prosecution on defaulters.
- Track Status of your Complaint
- Interact directly with the Department